Facebook Privacy and Disclaimer
The U.S. Consulate General Amsterdam Facebook Page can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amsterdam-Netherlands/US-Consulate-General-Amsterdam/124454795947
- The U.S. Consulate General Amsterdam's Facebook page is produced and maintained by the Public Outreach section of the U.S. Consulate General Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein.
- The U.S. Consulate General Amsterdam:
Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website. Does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites or the views they express or the products/services they offer.
Cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
Does not guarantee that external websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Social Networking Policy:
- We expect that participants will treat each other with respect. We will delete posted comments that contain vulgar or abusive language; pornography; personal attacks of any kind; offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups or incite violence. We will delete comments that are spam, are clearly off topic or that promote services or products. Comments that make unsupported accusations will be taken out of the discussion.
The use of vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language is prohibited.
The discussion forum is not open to comments promoting or opposing any person campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition.
The U.S. Consulate General Amsterdam's Facebook page is not open to the promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
This social networking use policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure its continued use is consistent with its intended purpose.
- User Generated Content (UGC):
- Users are here notified that they are fully responsible for the content they load to the U.S. Consulate General Amsterdam's Facebook site. The user is responsible for all copyright and intellectual property laws associated with this content.
- Click Here to Return to Facebook.